Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Determination enables elevated thoughts to become … fruitful











Situation
When we have an aim in our life and are working for it, we sometimes are not able to bring into practice all that we're planning to do... We then tend to become disheartened and give up after trying for some time.

Thus we lose out on the benefit that our thoughts can bring in our life and in the life of others.

Soulution
Thoughts are like seeds in the soil of our consciousness … in order for them to bear fruits "out there", special care and attention is needed on a daily basis.

Our determination, also, will be like water for them helping them to come to fruition …

Thoughts & words like "I'll try…", "let us hope…" "maybe…" change turn  into… "I will do it!", "done!"

Where there is determination there is success.

Exercise for the day
Today let me stop for just a minute. Every hour has 60 of them! Let me check in a detached way the vocabulary of my mind... do I sustain the pure thoughts I created yesterday ?