Thursday, July 8, 2010

60' empty seats for my happiness












Situation
We usually allow time to change us. We live in time consciousness which means that our consciousness is limited by time constraints… We wait for time to change a situation or bring us understanding and experience…
Then a mantra conquers the mind… "when that happens then I'm going to do what  is to be done… or then I will feel peace, happiness…" . To wait time in this way is like limiting myself …

Soulution
We need to free ourselves from the influence of time… and this is just one thought away! When I remind myself that I'm the creator of time and time is my creation, then time becomes a painting where my consiousness is the background, my thoughts and feelings are its colours and my actions the paintbrush… With an awareness like this I allow myself to change and to evolve…I can't either wait for my painting to change just by itself or wait for others to finish their paintings… Do I wait for deadlines and  the last moment to create my life…? 


Exercise in silence
One of the most appropriate moments for experiencing timeas my creation is early in the morning…

Before my day begins and my"duty consciousness" or "I don't have time" consciousness kicks in with thousands of thoughts, let me connect with the deepest part of my existence… the eternal part which means the unchanging one, what is true within me.

}By experiencing time and the opportunity  that it gives me to live all of my moments within it, I start respecting it…I start noticing that the only reason that I feel I don't have time is because I'm not valuing it and therefore not experiencing it any more…I only see it as seconds or minutes and not as moments, filled with opportunities for the illumination of my life…

Let me turn within and talk slowly and steadily to myself… let me feel the sequence of my thoughts without trying to stop the mind… I don't want to stop time… I want to experience it… let me guide it gently into a positive flow of thoughts within time...


"What is my relationship with time… is the clock  really my friend? If I ask it 'what do you see?' what would its answer be?... 'what are you waiting for in order to feel happiness and creativity? You cannot stop time nor make it go backwards? what are you waiting for?'
Let me experience each of my thoughts….gently and slowly…I am an eternal being… A being of light and light is always young … unlimited by time… I exist independently of time… I enter time and space and I give it life … time & space is my playground… my field of action… time is nothing more than my personal experience… sometimes I feel that it flies by like running fast and at other times that it stops… time is the sequence of my thoughts and actions…
 when I create them hastily and unconsciously, I feel time  is never enough… when my thoughts and actions are elevated and peaceful , I feel that time is rich and full…I can experience eternity within a moment… I can feel its value as a blessing … Time, my friend, thank you for keeping my moments…"