Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pleasure or happiness?


Anger enters when real Contentment goes away...
Situation
When we don't get what we want or others won't do what we expect them to do, we become disappointed and we are afraid that…
When contentment is not present we've developed some acquired behaviours for achieving it… one of these is anger. It is not however the natural state of a soul because no one really wants to be angry and this is  why afterwards we regret it but ,we just unconsciously let ourselves go down the easy way; the easy way of external projection of everything that is missing inside… thus we miss happiness…
So, trying to do away with anger without actually knowing the real reason for it doesn't work.

}Have you ever heard anyone saying: "Well I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks… I'm really looking forward to quarrelling with everyone…(?) "

Soulution
The moment we feel the attraction of anger for someone or something, it is the right moment (?) for our spiritual evolution , the gateway to a new and beautiful part of our self is being unlocked !

It's the time to draw new curves into my character...

..let me check the real reason for my anger…the truth always lies deeper than the superficial triggers… true reasons are always less obvious than the many forms of the external triggering situations or people... thus I get deceived.

...yes , it’s true they were late again but why do I hold on  to my expectations… yes ,it is yet another occasion where they haven’t shown  respect for my time but why do I keep demanding  that other people understand what "time management is"… yes, again I'm angry with myself but maybe I'm too demanding by expecting to control my anger from the very first anger "management" workshop…!


}I don't need to investigate every single thing in my past, nor dig deeply into my childhood… it's not necessary to analyze my subconscious… there's something else I need to do that is more difficult than all of this (?) … Let me take a look around me now… let me see my life at this present time: with whom do I get upset ?  What don't I have any patience left for? Whatever I need to know is here, now…the present moment has all the nutrition for my spiritual evolution and it will follow me for ever till I choose to change… to go deeper, in the expectations that I nourish out of habit

Exercise in remembrance of my nature
Let me look in and around myself… everything I need is here, now…I don't need to close my eyes or move away from where I am, I can gently detach my mind from my environment… let me talk to my self…...

"what is it that is hard for you to understand and you're getting upset? I don't need to know about every single thing around me neither do I have to dig into the character or behaviour of others... let me not wait for the other person to apologize or the situation to change in order for me to be peaceful…let me understand and experience myself and my uniqueness in the now…let me see how what I think and feel now becomes my future … let me see this moment as an opportunity to change my attitude internally…as a chance to dive into my 'om shanti'…I'm a peaceful soul… peace is my natural state of being…I choose to emerge my true peace so I can taste it…"