Wednesday, July 21, 2010

exhaustion or ...inner change









The Mythology of Stress

There are some myths about stress that prevent us from liberally accessing our resources of true peace:

Myth:
"A change in diet, some exercise and a good break from work will lower your stress levels"

Truths: A change in diet, exercise and a holiday can temporarily ease the symptoms of your stress but they cannot cure you.
A proper diet and physical exercise are some of the basics for our well-being but not … our liberators from stress… Nowadays in every local park you will find thousands of track-suited runners, faces lined in pain, sweat pouring out of breathless bodies, all in the name of balance and relaxation.
…and "peace" is achieved, because after two miles they are absolutely exhausted. Peace is not exhaustion or fatigue. It is the ability to quite your mind anywhere, anytime, and know that your body will follow...

}Peace is eternal, which means is an intrinsic feeling of the soul, is a true feeling and as such it cannot come from something external; we cannot have artificial peace. Fortunately we can connect with peace through the power of our thought and thus dive into the Ocean of Peace.

Going on holiday in the 21st century may still be an adventure; it is still a change of scene, people, food and climate. And change can still (sometimes) be as good as a rest. But really deep down you know that you don't need to go anywhere to rest, relax your mind and replenish your heart.

}You know that wherever you go, you will still be with yourself when you arrive. And what you think, feel and do there is likely to be exactly what you think, feel and do wherever you are now. So your 365day thinking and feeling is what you need to change… we need to transform our self.




Exercise of remembrance of my true nature
Without closing my eyes or moving away from where I am sitting, I have the inner power of talking softly to my mind … I draw my attention and so the energy of my spirit in the centre of my forehead … with a concentrated thought of love for the self, I stop the activities of my hands and mind for a few moments… for a few seconds I become absorbed in the thought of "I am a peaceful soul … I am peace… a being of light… a bright star on earth… in my inner silence I enjoy my existence… wherever I am… I am a peaceful being… I don't expect my body or the atmosphere to be peaceful … instead I offer them my peace first…"
One second one thought… softly and clearly...