Friday, November 5, 2010

The self, unplugged...

Situation
We tend to focus on what is negative in order to improve a situation; we get so concerned about someone's negative characteristics or the obstacles of a situation. Our thoughts are coloured by our concerns. Thus all of our spiritual and finally our physical resources go wasted...

While it is easy to investigate and talk about what other people should do to change themselves and their behaviour, it is also important to see what one can do to bring about a change in oneself.
What to look for in oneself?
We need to have the pure desire to keep changing ourselves. With this awareness, effort is put in continuously to change old unwanted patterns of behaviour by consciously replacing them with true values. 
Values are related to each other as if they were members of a great family. For the one who is committed to one value is the one who is able to emerge the other connected values. Such a person is able to add quality to everything he does and speaks.
When I am introverted I am able to recognise my own special value and use it with commitment in my daily life, I am able to experience success in all I do. This is because I have the commitment of giving my best and of having added quality to everything I do; and... here comes contentment!




The self, unplugged...
I dive into the silence... into the awareness of the self... I the soul disconnect from the awareness of my body and connect to my inner peace and purity... I unplug myself from all the sockets of problems, worry, pleasing, fear and overload... I the soul, the living being of light, revitalise the self by unplugging from all of this...
In quietness I step inside and connect to my original quality of peace... I stabilise myself in the thought of that original peace... I begin to feel free... I don't have to look for freedom and peace of mind elsewhere... I am peace... my original state of being is peace and freedom... this current of original peace releases me from burdens and fear...