Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who is forming me ?

Forming externally...
Let us observe how many things we do depend on how others see us: our wife or husband, our children, parents, boss, colleagues etc. Imagine all these people in the same room as us... how would will we really feel?

From 0 to 100 what percentage of coolness would you feel? The remaining percentage belongs to Mr. Fear which is the 'beloved' son of Mrs Attachment.   
What do we mean by attachment... We imagine how the others see us and our whole life is filtered through their eyes and hearts and so we forge a character of which they can be proud and satisfied... according to how the perceive us being 'one of them'.
...and then there comes a day ... and within only a moment you say: "What a shame... and I did so much for you...". And then, after 3 days you say "OK I forgive you... it's ok... let's forget it" . But again after 10 days the same story and life goes on between the two extremes: of pity and anger...
...until you reach one point where you reflect deeply (traffic control) : "who is the master of my life?"  "does my desire to be loved, to be accepted or to keep my job take away my internal coolness and authenticity? Does this desire give me easy pleasure at the beginning and then leave me angry and unhappy?"

Forming within...
When I turn within, into silence, I discover that my authentic beauty lies very close. It originates from within me.
Beauty is the experience of our internal harmony. It is the experience of my inherent feelings: peace, purity, love, happiness and inner wisdom. This is my natural beauty.
How we experience ourselves is the way others will see us. Our value and self respect don't depend on how others see us, rather on how we experience ourselves. In the state of internal harmony we trust ourselves completely... and the one we trust is the one whom we respect...   

Forming from Above...
By experiencing my internal beauty, I am able to connect with a soul that is beyond the physical dimension of the Universe.
I may not have had the best relationship with this Soul... but while I'm rectifying the relationship with myself I can go beyond all the wrong things I learned wrong about Him/Her, coming closer to Him/Her.
This is the Supreme Soul or Supreme Source of spiritual energy. It is a complete being that doesn't have the need to be critical or possessive about anything or anyone.

This Soul always sees my full potential and beauty, which is His own reflection anyway.

The Source emanates the most elevating love in the Universe and in this unconditional warmth I, the soul, feel liberated... it doesn't allow us to get attached to something we are not...