Monday, November 29, 2010

Observer and... actor

Finding and keeping our balance
We have the inner ability to observe or to become involved with others whenever we want. We balance between our roles as observers and as participants. We play our role either in the audience or as actors on the field of action.
Very often we are so drawn by the roles of others that we are sucked into their emotional dramas. We get so caught up in the 'play' that we loose the valuable distance. 
It is at this point that the creation of our life slips out of our hands... this habit exhausts us by wasting valuable spiritual energy... how do we know this? Let me be introspective... I have a loss of concentration and control of my thoughts. I am disconnected from my inner peace, I forget my true nature and I make mistakes. Then we search again to reach this inner state of truth, because nothing true is ever lost...
I choose
We can choose to be the observers of others' ideas and roles and not to get lost in the Maze of their heart & mind... (Ariadne never actually visits the Maze herself in the Myth of Theseus)... In this way we can keep our inner peace while being in the world. Let me just keep reminding myself... "I can create only one scenario...mine". If I choose to live in peace and positively affect the others around me, let me not try to control or change their lives.  

Creating space - 'listening' to the moment
In order for me to enjoy a painting I need to have the appropriate distance and not stick my nose too close. The same applies to the painting of my life: I learn when to be a detached observer and when to be an actor by keeping a healthy distance; this helps me to tune into what's necessary for the present moment. Thus I can stay automatically pure from wasteful thinking and wasteful feelings; I can be free from feeling insult, anger or criticism. Thus I can create a space filled with trust and love around my relationships.

Going beyond balance... Connecting
In order to be sure that I create a full space and not an empty one (resentment) I need to be filled with pure thoughts and feelings rather than ordinary ones. This can only happen when I use my thoughts to repeatedly connect with my pure and original state of consciousness: soul consciousness. Otherwise, I will keep 'trying' to balance things externally...
In my original awareness of I the soul, I go beyond trying... I go beyond techniques and formulas... I am aware of what I really am. Patterns, wounds, reactions... all dissolve in the light of my inner goodness... I accept my light beyond my temporary personality... I accept goodness as the core of my being... I reconnect to what I had long lost and now found again... I become whole again... in my inner silence and light my next step is upwards... I can tune in to the universal source of goodness... the supreme soul... With my thoughts and feelings I can connect to what the source feels... he/she is my spiritual parent... in this union I can easily perceive myself as a non-material being, as a soul... this union elevates me to what I really am because the source is always in his/her eternal state of truth...
Being internally filled I make my final move... I reach out and share my inner beauty...