Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reflection... the real "digestive" for every day-life













Reflection is an exercise of the mind and intellect that goes into the depths of understanding an idea, or realization, or point of knowledge with the aim of practicing it in daily life.

Values… in action is a sign that knowledge has been… digested; without this, knowledge simply remains a beautiful aspect, appreciated, interesting information in my intellect but without the ability to give me strength because it is still external; it has not been internalised.

spiritual power: the ability of the soul to remain unaffected by negativity... the ability of the soul to be heard by itself when it claims inside : "…alright … now… remain peaceful…" ... we all comply with the powerful ones anyway…

All quality action (quality action is that action which is truly appropriate to person, circumstance and the need of the moment), all newness of perception (understanding), all new insights, or vision, require a space for silent reflection as a preliminary step.
Normally, the known thief , Mrs. Action Nonstopson, the administrative head of the "Ritual-Routine Life-time S.A", buys our valuable awareness for hay …

… boredom, routine, new expectations, dissatisfaction and... new promises …"no doubt my friend… after this project I will be peaceful"

A mind and intellect that do not give time and attention to reflective silence (meditation) become spiritually lazy…

spiritual laziness : No new heights are reached because there is no depth of awareness in what we are doing, no reflection on purpose. Externally there may be lots of activity and creativity for hours and hours, but the soul is incapable to stabilise and tune in to its inherent peace and happiness.
The soul cannot transform a thought into experience.

…as result… we get trapped by routine.

To daily break free from this force, to relieve the mind of the weight of stress and waste and routine, I need to step inside and reflect (think) on who I am and where I am going and reassess my value system, bring it into life into the moment...

"what am I..?" "what is my true nature ?" "what are my values…? if I have forgotten them and I'm fighting against life once again… le me remember these values by emerging them right now into my awareness…... peace... purity... love... happiness... wisdom...I'm a being of light... a living point of peace... I emanate goodness and benefit…I'm love…
I'm love in motion…..."

... few seconds every hour is enough to bring me back from forgetfulness... so that I can stop the wheel of routine and start the wheel of my real happiness… it's a choice