Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where does love go when we no longer feel it?












As human beings we have the capacity to connect at four levels – physical, mental, intellectual and the spiritual. "let's shake hands… you are absolutely right..."
"hey, can you believe it? I was just thinking of you!" ... 
"I understand what you are going through..." ... or in moments of high awareness: "..yes, I feel that you understand me although you totally disagree…. and I'm glad that we can get along despite our differences " ...

When loving energy is clear of external limitations, likes & dislikes, expectations, patterns, images and senses … ideas and thoughts … When this energy is clear of our own or others' emotions, then the soul breaks the barriers of attraction and repulsion and reaches the heights of spiritual love, with clarity and knowledge in the heart...

Knowledge and clarity are two essential elements of true love because it is far more than an emotion… it's an awareness, a state of consciousness of the soul … an experience beyond external stimulus.

True love comes along with the awareness that I'm a soul and I consider others to be souls also; I'm a point of living energy in the world of time & matter…rather than "a combined psychosomatic entity… or matter that needed time to develop consciousness" or "a body with a soul and me (?) "

As long as this courageous awareness stays within us, "I am a peaceful soul, I am love…", there will be a flow of love with-in and with-out me.

Actually, there's only one love… but our "filters" make it seem like many types…

The archetype of eternal love that all souls are searching for through their filters is also one…and it's constantly and eternally emerged and emitted by the purest soul in the whole universe…


…Love is not an impersonal type of energy that we just tap into... 'love is in the air' but someone should feel it in order to exist in air...


The supreme soul, our universal parent, through his/her constant "being", emanates eternal Love and he/she is love's unshakable guardian… stay tuned … although it might not be obvious, this is the Age when it is raining Love…!

…to contemplate on
1. Can a soul who doesn't have his "own" children have the experience of maternal or paternal love?
2. Is it the eyes that see or the soul? Are we limited by our eyes to feel love?