Friday, June 18, 2010

Spiritual Telephone List













Real communication is just simpler than this…

Whatever I remember I bring it into life through my consciousness...
Through my thought I bring something into life and then connection happens by drawing energy from it… a relationship starts or our yoga , with it…
The thoughts that circle around our mind are like the numbers we used to dial on the wheel of the telephone, waiting for the line to get through…

We also know that the most useful phone numbers are the shortest ones…
Let's see the spiritual telephone list...

#0
The operator request... when the line is not clear or cannot get through and the conversations start to turn into miss-understandings … we can pause for a while and dial zero… thus the line could get clearer and our conversation lighter
And for our "internal" calls also, zero number clears out the inner misunderstandings and the mind-noise just like the reconnection to the Supreme Source of Energy… the connection with the Operator rejuvenates us and thus we can go on clearer and with enthusiasm…

#100
The emergency call... internally! The first thing that I do when I am in danger is to thing… "I am a peaceful soul"… In our internal calls the number 1 symbolizes Peace… the eternal fundamental quality of us the souls… what ever a soul needs is based and included inside Peace…in deep Silence… even our reconnection with the Supreme Source is being established after dialing #1…

#200
Purity in motives... To respect and honour everything in life or every life form, irrespectively to the results, without exploiting them, brings me closer to my inner peace… just before reconnecting to the unfailing source...

#300
Love in every relationship... I care & share beyond calculations and agendas...By calling my deepest disinterestedness I tune into the eternal universal source of unconditional love...

#400
Happiness when I express and I enjoy... comes after our refreshing dive in the sea of peace within …this sea confluents with the Ocean of Peace…

#500
Wisdom within is when I know only what I need to know… I am … my internal book doesn't need to have many pages… only one line is enough… I am an eternal soul… a silent being of light … do I need to know more ? After connecting to this, the child-sage begins the journey to meet the wisest being of the universe...

May you travel …light

Exercise for the day
Let me observe today, what is my initial connection … in what basis do my connections and calls happen … do they include the first basic digits 0 1 2 3 4 5…? If not… let me dial Zero with my mind a little more often today…